Revision as of 18:31, 4 June 2009 by Alex Buts
Installation for developers
- Install Nexus Library
- Install MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 and Intel Fortran with MS visual studio extensions
- Install Matlab
- The program uses FORTRAN library ifconsol.lib and Matlab library libmex.lib. To allow the linker finding these libraries on most systems you should set Environment Variables IFORTDIR and MATLABDIR to your Intel Fortran and Matlab directories respectively eg..
IFORTDIR=C:\Program Files\Intel\Compiler\Fortran\9.1\IA32 MATLABDIR=c:\MATLAB\R2007a
- Download source code from the SubversionServer by:
- Open the libisisexc.sln file in MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 and 'Build Solution'
For advanced options (i.e. how to submit work back to the SVN server) see here
Look at the Developer Notes for information about how to develop for Libisis
- If Intel 11 installed: follow the above instructions, and then
- Copy libisiscfig.h-windows to libisisconfig.h in the top level libisis folder
- Open the libisis.sln, and when prompted to convert the solution, accept
- Right-click on the libisisexc project, and in the project settings select Linker-General-Additional Library Directories and edit "$(IFORTDIR)\lib" to ""(IFORT_COMPILER11)\lib\ia32"